We just published a brand new step-by-step guide for creating your own site on Watson Content Hub.
The IBM Watson Content Hub Trial and Standard editions include features that help you create websites, and include a pre-installed fictitious sample website “Oslo. Oslo is a responsive sample website that illustrates what you can create by using Watson Content Hub. You can use the sample site as a starting point for customizing your own website. Work with your team to develop a website that will engage customers and drive business to your site. Follow this roadmap to get started with building and developing your own website with Watson Content Hub Standard edition. – link
The great news is the Oslo sample site is not only responsive but we also provide two samples of it, one written with React, Angular, and Vue – which are all available for download from within the article from GitHub.
- Taking advantage of user generated content with Stackla and Watson Content Hub
- Video: Docker orchestration on IBM Power Systems with Mesos
- Video: Docker orchestration with Kubernetes on IBM Power
- Watson Customer Engagement is hiring SaaS sellers!
- Video: Docker orchestration on IBM Power Systems with Openshift Origin
- IBM’s Watson: Observe, Interpret, Evaluate, and Decide
- How are you living?
- Moving from WebSphere Commerce v7 FEP8 to v9
- Come and like our Watson Customer Engagement Facebook page!