Pretty slick demonstration of SapientRazorfish’s Cognitive Genie hosted on the IBM Watson Commerce starter store Aurora. Check out the short video below or read more about what SapientRazorfish can do with AI here.
Cognitive Genie is a shopping assistant based on Watson Discovery Service that you can speak to with natural language. Some cool things they have taught the Cognitive Genie to do:
- Suggest products based on passed purchasing history
- Multiple choice options (product list filtering) in the live chat
- Control the product display from the Cognitive Genie
- Return policies support and answers
- Get order status
- Emotion and tone analysis with voice input (Speech to Text)
- Automatic call transfer
- In store GEO specific offers for when customers visit store locations.