In this video I show how easy it is to debug a Node-RED application flow using the debug output element. A few things I realized when writing this application was you have to be very careful when automating a retweet. You have to take some things into consideration like:
- Maybe only retweeting people you trust
- Retweet only tweets in your native language
- Filter out tweets with foul language
- Don’t retweet your own retweets!
- Make sure the end retweet is under the 140 character limit
- Limit your retweet activity as so not to spam yours and others feeds.