iMessage on my Mac stopped working and I fixed it with this…

Can you tell I am on vacation with three blog posts in less than 24 hours?

Anyway, this problem has gone on for about a week for me and since I am on vacation I decided to solve it. After scouring the net and mostly the Apple support site I got some clues about what the problem might be. About a week ago I upgraded my Flash player and I also ran into some KeyChain problems because of my password change. The solution for me was to Block all sites from storing information on this computer in the Flash Player settings:

Screen Shot 2013-11-26 at 9.28.27 AM

 

Then I deleted all certificates related to Apple in my Keychain panel.

I am going to play around and turn the Flash Player setting back on because I just can’t believe this is part of the problem. It does make sense that my certificates got corrupted during the password change.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.