You can see on the Composite Application Wiki there is a category for tutorials (which currently has 10 tutorials). Post Notes 8.5.1 the composite application team will be posting a series of tutorials and labs on this wiki to cover the 8.5/8.5.1 content.
What I would like is to get any suggestions on what kind of tutorials you would like to see. Granted only business partners know what is being delivered in 8.5.1 I do think there is a lot of missing material for 8.0-8.5. All suggestions are welcome.
Here is the preliminary list of what we are considering:
- Extending the Notes View container with a custom action
- Learn how to extend the Notes view container with your own custom action.
- Social Dashboard Tutorial
- Using Lotus Notes and Web containers create a Social Dashboard
- Clone perspectives that can be persisted
- The new cloning API’s offers all kinds of possibilities, learn how to use them here.
- Creating a new generic container
- Writing your own generic container.
- Creating custom actions in java
- Learn how to extend the containers with new actions written in Java.
- Side Shelf tutorial
- Wire to and control the side shelf from your composite application
- Notes view container
- Understanding the Notes view and PIM containers
- Creating a basic web component
- Using the new tooling in 8.5.1 to define new web based components with input and output properties.
- Side by Side calendar editing
- Using the Notes Document container in your composite application
- BabbleFish text selection
- extending Notes text selection to call component actions
- Using the Notes PIM and Notes View containers in composite applications