I subscribe to a couple of job boards and get the usual emails about different openings. This one caught my eye because of the desired skills. This is from a government contracting company and the security level is “secret”. I guess you will be doing more than software stuff.
Software Quality Engrg Mgr
* Certified Green Belt / Black Belt
* Process Development, Roll Out / Validation
* Experience in planning and implementing methods and metrics for assessing process health.
* Change Agent Mentality
* Process Focus
* Experienced auditor/assessor
* Knowledge of CMMI / AS9100 Standards
* Cost Estimation
* Proposal Experience
* Budgetary Oversight