Went to the UK last week to work with a great customer. We came up with some great designs and additions to Composite Applications in the next release. Between working on my own demos and more general marketing demos for Lotusphere it has been an extremely busy two weeks. Lotusphere is only a few days away and there is so much to do!
In the mean time, here are some screen shots of a composite application sample we have put together. You can get a live demo of it at Lotusphere in the Meet the Developers lab.
Some key points of the demo:
– banking centric composite application
– HOD/HAT (mainframe) integration
– Lotus symphony integration
– Lotus database integration
– Single file install – NSF update site
– Portlet integration
– Fully assembled in CAE
Here are some screen shots: